Monday 11 October 2010

What would I do ...


... for being some thousand kilometres far away in the east, where someone is missing me as much as I am missing him? Well, maybe he isn't missing me right now because it's 3 a.m. in the night and he's surely sleeping, and I really don't want him to dream of me due to my bad experiences with dreams. (They always make me, my friends, my parents, my brother, my rabbits or someone else die.)
Anyway. Long-distance relationships can make you crazy, depressive, aggressive, sulky - however they can make you as much happier. Every time I replace my phone, I feel like in heaven, even if I haven't met him personally for months. And my desire to see him again keeps increasing; I'm even planning what I'll be wearing on that day, and if I should wear make-up or not, and where I should meet him first - in front of his school or outside of it? ... and so on.
And it's crazy. That day is unbearably far away; I guess almost nine months. NINE MONTHS. (One gestation. Wow, what a comparison. Luckily it has nothing to do with me right now. I want children ... about 15 years from now?)
Well. I believe that my feelings won't go away. And I trust in him as well. So, piss off if you're going to tell me that long-distance relationships don't work and shit like that - you'll see: If you find the right person, it WORKS. And it's even marvellous.
Yeah, it's the boy I fell for at the Korean high school, and I luckily got in touch with him, again. And we're phoning barely every day ... me at 3 p.m., he at 10 p.m. (due to the time difference, hehe).

I'm actually still asking myself why I'm having a blog and even writing posts on it. I think it's rather for me than for other people; I really hate writing diary entries, but reading them after a couple of months or years can be quite entertaining ...
So, though you surely won't read this entry within today - wish you all a good evening and sweet dreams tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment