Saturday 16 October 2010

Moody Saturday

Well, this is one of my three rabbits. He's called Biscotto (= ital. biscuit) and is the brother of Panna and Cotta, two pretty girly rabbits. They live happily in our living room and their hobbies are waiting 24/24 h for their food but also destroying our whole house within the garden.

Actually this is not the reason why I decided on writing something on my blog.
I'm tired and furious with myself as I'm wasting my whole Saturday doing nothing, and I'm not going out tonight even though my favourite club has re-opened this week. It's not only because my best friend who I wanted to go out with has become ill today, but also because I really don't have any energy. I've been sitting in front of the laptop now for hours - but I haven't done anything except uploading some silly photos on Facebook and writing some posts in So Ji Sub's fan forum which I hadn't visited for ages. And I chatted with Tobias, a good friend, for some minutes.

I hadn't wasted so much time for a while, hmm.
I'm only thinking of one person who I couldn't call today because of the time difference ...
That could be the reason for my shiftleftness.
No, it must be the reason for it.
It's horrible if your mood depends on only one person, isn't it??
If I'd had a nice long call with him (as we always have, 2-3 x a week or even more often), I'd be so much more motivated (haha, alliteration! ... not funny). I'd play the piano and the guitar and sing and record my voice and have a bath and write my article for our school magazine and call some friends and ask them to go out and take a ball and go out of the house to spend my time outside ... or go to the gym ... arrgh.
I'm writing nonsense, am I?
I'm just sleepy and in love.
No, I'm mad on him.
And hungry.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment