Thursday 12 August 2010

It's been a long time ...

... and I was forgetting about this blog.
Yeah. London was cool. I haven't improved my English much, actually, but I got to know a lot of wonderful people. Especially three Italian boys from Piacenza ... And the beautiful Russian girl Kamy, and the cute Bulgarian girl Dessy. I loved my two weeks there, and I miss all the people who I met there.
Now, I'm in Korea. I've been here for almost a month (29 days ... hrhr), I attended a week at the Gwacheon Foreign Language High School, I began to like a boy who I lost contact with, I met my cousins and grandparents and a lot of living and dead relatives (as I was at a lot of graves), I ate a lot of Korean food, did some shopping, visited lovely places, didn't do any homework, spent some time on Facebook, and now I got to upload some photos ...
Hmm ... I guess it'll be better to do that when I'm back in Italy, before school begins ... Oh gosh, I'm so unprepared for school, I wish I could start with university in autumn, school really sucks.
Good night, and for all those who are in Europe right now - have a nice day. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment