Sunday 27 June 2010

London, here we are!

Woohoo!
(Isn't that the English word for "Techtelmechtel" in "Sims"?)

We are still at home, sitting in front of our laptops, having a head ache because of excitement and baggage stress - but tomorrow will be finally the day of our flight to London!
Greta & me are staying there for two weeks (28.06.-12.07.2010) in the St. Mary's College.
It looks like we won't have internet access there; we're both leaving our laptops at home, it'd be too risky to take them with us in the college ... We even have single bedrooms (but common bathrooms, my god ...).
However, I'm looking forward to our time in London, hoping that we'll have a lot of fun & meet interesting people!
I'll tell you everything here after these two weeks & upload some photos ...
Then, I'll be already in Korea and enjoy there the rest of my summer <3
So, good night & wish you all two pleasant weeks!

EDIT (11.10.2010) // Luckily, we didn't have common bathrooms. Instead, we had a lot of anks. Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment